I worked my ass off yesterday. 16.5 billable hours (!) and my last speed interval run before the marathon. The weather report improved a little for Sunday’s race in Scranton. Right now we’re looking at upper 40’s at the start and the low to mid 60’s at noon. Even with the great running conditions, I probably won’t win…
- Good librarians gone bad.
- Excellent collection of free, downloadable posters
- See World War II play out in 7 minutes
- A little boy wanted to know if ninjas or SEALs are quieter. So he wrote to a top SEAL and got this reply.
- Kayaking down a concrete drainage ditch at nearly 35 MPH
- The Olympic flame went out while being run through Moscow. A fat Russian smoker saved the day.
- A Danish man had his 9-ft-tall My Little Pony statue stolen. He tracked down the drunken thief for adorable justice.