A week ago, a friend that Abbe and I have gotten to know the past few years online contacted me about a running heart monitor that she won in a contest. Since she is not a runner, she asked if I would care for it. Given my family history of heart disease – absolutely. So Natalie was nice enough to put the heart monitor in the mail to me plus one of the sweetest and most thoughtful gifts I’ve ever received. Natalie lives down in South Carolina, but being a reader of my blog, she knew that Abbe and I LOVE Wasabi. So Natalie called the restaurant and ordered a gift certificate for us, had it mailed to herself so she could include it with the heart monitor and a really sweetly decorated card by her kiddos. Natalie, this was incredibly kind. We really, really appreciate this. This will be a nice night out for Abbe and I, and the kids too! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5 Days of War – a decent movie that really could have been much better. Has Andy Garcia always been a shitty actor? I could have sworn he was good in the 80s and 90s.
- Virus Venn Diagram
- Mysterious laundromat hero steals dryer sheets from the corporations to give to the poor.
- Westboro Baptist Churched gets delightfully trolled by comedian with dildo mic.
- Play Pope or Nope: The game that rates the papal candidates, from potential Pope! to total Nope!
- CEO of Groupon gets fired, writes actually honest goodbye letter.
- Art Bouvier saw a good man in need, so he did what he could to help him