I dropped some knowledge on Corey Booker…
The Flyers won big in an afternoon game against the Isles. And I made this last night for dinner (for Abbe and I, and Viv had a couple plates too)… it’s jambalaya topped with fried halibut, shrimp, grated parmesan and some leftover wing sauce from Pic III… if it looks like I emptied the fridge, you’re right! Somehow, this came out great. I’ve been trying to up my cooking game a bit. I want to do a better job for everybody in my home. I don’t need to learn anything fancy – just something fairly healthy and comfortable.
Today is a busy one: a meeting with a potential client, lunch with a great graphic design partner, coding, 6 mile training run, brownies, helping kids with homework, and hopefully, some relaxing.
- Michelle Jenneke – Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2013 – Thanks Jake!
- The 10 McFunniest Reactions to Burger King Twitter Hack
- 7 Craigslist Alternatives to Try Out
- Two girls studying in Japan decided to eat Japanese condom ice cream. It went about how you’d expect.
- Astronaut star Chris Hadfield aboard the ISS sings a collaboration with the Barenaked Ladies (Video)
- Photoshop masters