Boy, it felt great to be here last night…
And I know I’m a huge hockey geek, but this was cool… 15,000 fans showed up to watch our Flyers practice. The video below is kinda funny – the team punked Claude Giroux, allowing him to skate out all by himself during the intros. Foster looked like he was moving better than expected (recovering from a broken collarbone) and Scott Loughton looks legit. Giroux had a very slick move to get free during a power play drill. I liked hearing Bubs name all the drills they were doing. Bubs and I had a great time and heck, it was all free!
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel – not bad, and on a subject I think more and more about -getting old and happy.
- Watch Dinosaur Jr.’s Henry Rollins and Maria Bamford-Enriched ‘Pierce the Morning Rain’ Video - If there were more music videos like this, MTV would not just be reality shows about awful, rich 16 year old girls yelling at their disassociated parents.
- 9 Friends Don Tuxedoes for Epic 30-Day Vacation
- #Teoing: Manti Te’o’s Invisible Girlfriend Sparks New Photo Trend. 5 Ways to Fake an Internet Girlfriend Better Than Manti Te’o. The Manti Te’o Saga Is Even Weirder Than We Thought. Manti Te’o’s fake dead girlfriend has an online dating profile. Manti Te’o’s girlfriend issues first statement since death.
- Wrangler Introduces Moisturizing Jeans
- How to Watch Oprah’s Lance Armstrong Interview Online. A new wristband for everyone who is cutting off their Livestrong bracelets. How to get the absolute most enjoyment while watching Lance Armstrong get reamed by Oprah.
- Check Out the Sports Floor From the Future - way cool.
- The only correct way to respond to Twitter praise from Donald Trump. - way cooler.
- Michelle Bachmann stiffs her campaign staff, they retaliate by ratting to the feds - still not convinced that she’s not a witch
- My boyfriend is an idiot