I had a weird run yesterday. I had a 5 mile, easy pace run scheduled and decided to do so on our treadmill to keep me close to home in the event of a phone call from school that Viv wasn’t feeling well. At about mile 2.6, the treadmill jolted to a stop. So, I headed outside and finished my run. That was kinda weird, walking out my door already sweating and running. The areas of my route where I normally might feel like I hadn’t gotten into my groove where already, well… groovy.
Yesterday, I got this email… “We want to thank you for attending Flyers Hockey School this past summer, due to the cancellation of the preseason we would like to offer you two tickets to the Flyers open practice this Thursday, January 17th, at 6PM at the Wells Fargo Center.” We were a bit miffed that we did not get our preseason game tickets in Bubs’ goodie bag at the end of camp last summer, but this definitely makes up for it. Bubs is super psyched, can’t wait to see the Flyguys zooming around the Wells Fargo tomorrow night!
Today is pretty nutzo, and I better get back to it.
Premium Rush – almost not as terrible as you think it will be.
- Scotch Tape Series - I’ll need to run this by Abbe, but I think this would really make my groomsmen’s outfits pop at our wedding.
- 4 Ways You Can Track the Flu Online
- Gym’s strict bathroom rules only good reason to go to gym
- Liquor store uses ethnic stereotypes to capitalize on flu epidemic
- Police chase gets real
- A hilarious Bad Lip Reading of the NFL
- “Baguette-me-nots,” are more proof that the internet doesn’t care for your logic
- Hi I’m cat and this is jackass.