See if you can guess…
I have been remiss in congratulating our buddy, Caroline for finishing her first ever marathon on Sunday at Disney. Congrats lady! Here I am offering her encouragement around mile 5…
- NRA Releases iPhone Shooter Game One Month After Sandy Hook - now, you might think that I’m posting this because I oppose the right to own a gun legally, but the truth is I’m actually posting this solely because of the hypocrisy of the NRA to blame video game violence after Sandy Hook and then do this. I didn’t grow up around guns and don’t feel I’m well-informed enough to honestly weigh-in, but releasing a video game like this is akin to doing a talk on how fatty foods are bad for your body and then treating the audience to french fries.
- Has Lance Armstrong’s Doping Saga Finally Come to an End?
- There is a land still unexplained by science and untouched by reason. That land is Russia’s roads
- Siri becomes an unintentional smart-ass.
- Pageant contestant speaks out against non-recreational marijuana use
- The creepy conversations you’ll have if you start answering your Facebook status bar’s questions
- Newark Mayor Cory Booker tweets words of encouragement to local pothead
- The most ominous message ever written in icing on a cake