Abbe, my mother, and I really had a great time this past weekend at Beth and Justin’s wedding, and a large part of the peace of mind was using a local business to get us home safe. My mother’s neighbor’s Frank and Lori run a business called Get U Home Safe, a husband and wife designated driver team located in South Jersey. Not only are they committed to keeping the roads of South Jersey safe, but they also will drive your vehicle home safely. Thanks again to Frank and Lori!
I have been relatively quiet about my fundraising for the Atlantic City April Fool’s Half Marathon, but given recent issues with getting relief to Hurricane Sandy victims here in New Jersey – that’s enough of that. All funds raised will be distributed to local and national charitable organizations to provide food, water, clothing and other resources to families affected. Please donate if you are able to do so. That $0 raised needs to change!
- Aspartame Linked to Leukemia & Lymphoma in Groundbreaking Study
- When your house is burning down, you should brush your teeth
- Fifty Cent’s ‘In Da Club’ sounds surprisingly good on a banjo
- What it looks like when Siri has no faith in you fulfilling your New Year’s resolutions.
- 73-year-old ESPN announcer gets creepy about college quarterback’s girlfriend
- Cruise ship tour guide loves profanity as much as he hates cruise ships.