With a major project deadline looming by close of business tomorrow and an another by next Tuesday – I’m a busy coder lately. But throw a half day for my kids on top of that, and now, I’ve got to be running at even higher RPMs. Thankfully, my sleep has been good since the nasal spray diagnosis by my doctor. Boy, it feels good to be well rested. I’ve never had much trouble with sleeping and now, I have a new found respect for folks with sleep issues. Tough, tough stuff.
Martha Marcy May Marlene – very good film. Slow moving and dense at points, but heavy subject material, so warranted. A woman leaves a cult and attempts to get back to some sort of life. Her sister takes her in to live with her and they struggle through undoing the mental and physical torture she endured as a member of the cult. Not a lot of action, but some incredible scenes, and a great open-to-interpretation ending.
Small Business/Tech Links…
- 6 Web Marketing Strategies I’ve Learned (So Far) From Promoting My New Website
- The Only Thing You Ever Need to Worry About When Writing Web Content
- Codea-created app arrives on the App Store
- TED-Ed website launches in beta, lets teachers customize video lessons
- 9 Digital Tools to Reduce Your Junk Mail
- Why Great Design Is the Future of Content Marketing
- President Obama Threatens to Veto CISPA Cybersecurity Bill
- 9 Things Businesses Need to Know About Web Security
- Brydge Turns Your iPad Into a Laptop
- LAB! – 3D it! – very, very cool (and a little buggy). Ussing CSS3d to make every website sort of 3D.
- The 10 worst people you see at every summer music festival
- Slow Jam The News with President Barack Obama
- Craigslist ad for a 17-year-old Pontiac more entertaining than most feature films
- The Worst Things For Sale
- Married With Children, all over the world
- Rich Peverley Attempts Slash, Braden Holtby Doesn’t Even Care – congrats to Caps fans, especially my good friends the Tetz down in Maryland!