I’ve got some work to do this weekend for one of the new clients. This new client is an R-rated website(NSFW), which is kind of different – but the technology is actually really interesting (and the subject matter isn’t too shabby either). I need to bone up (pun intended) on my PERL a bit and UNIX shell commands.
I cleaned up the blog a bit, the best improvement was using the Compact Archive WP Plug-in (down on the right). I’ve been blogging for a while (June 2002), ergo, I have a shitload of entries. I had to reduce the font size in the CSS to 0.8 em, but I kind of like it small like that anyway.
I added some to that song I’m working on (still need a title). I think I want to change the ending to a new part. I just kind of brought back some of the elements from the beginning back in on top of the straight ahead beat with the tam on top.
I’m really proud of my son, in his schoolwork that came home with him was a note attached to a little book from his teacher telling Dana and I that he led the class in reading that book today. Then he sat down with my wife and read the book to her.